Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Cooking temperatures range from 180 degrees to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 510 square inch cooking surface handles all your grilling, smoking, and baking needs.
- Hopper holds 15 lb of pellets for long smoke times.
- Comes with porcelain enamel cooking grates and one meat probe.
- Equipped with a stainless steel ignitor.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ULTIMATE 6-IN-1-- Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature
- ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !--- Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!--- Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill-----Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- Porcelain-coated grate and warming rack
- 390-Inches² total cooking area
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout
Last update on 2020-07-04 at 09:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the greatest features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to good barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbecue flavours.
One important factor to understand is that wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hardwood pellets which do not come with additives whilst those used by home heating systems contain added elements that are not intended for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the several different types on the market to uncover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions made available and consumer comments linked to within this web-site provide help to take a look at the various models you can get . This can help you identify the perfect pellet barbecue grill to meet your needs and budget.