Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Features 510 sq. of Cooking Surface with Dual Porcelain Enamel Grill Racks
- 7-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake.
- Holds up to 24 burgers, 4 racks of ribs, 4 chickens
- Features Grill Smart Technology with a steel-flash ignition system for easy lighting
- Cooking time from 3-hours to 15-hours on a hopper of wood pellets
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq delivers the most desirable features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temps that provide for fantastic cooking results. With wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic barbeque tastes.
One key factor to recognize is that the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets that do not contain artificial additives whilst those employed for household heating systems are made up of some other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will produce various flavors and you can experiment with the numerous kinds offered to find your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and customer opinions linked with in this web-site can help you do a comparison of the many brands available in the market . This can help to find the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and price range.