Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LifeSmart SCS-P1160 Deen Brothers 1000″ Cook Surface with Precision Digital Control 2 Probes for BBQ Pellet Grill Meat Smoker
- Enjoy real natural wood fire flavor in all your cooking
- Multi temperature range allows for grilling, searing, smoking and roasting all meat, fish and poultry
- Great for baking deserts and pizza
- Unique design allows for more interior height for large meats including a 25lbs. Turkey, roasts and beer can chicken
- Dual cook racks expands the cooking surface to 1000 sq. Inches
- Fast light Steel lighter eliminates the need for messy Firestarter
- 2 digital meat probes for cooking to perfection
- Lo setting for extreme long-term smoking of different meats and fish up to 30 hours
- Cooking time from 6 to 30 hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Fasco made in USA auger for consistent pellet delivery without jamming
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce constant grilling temperatures that enable good grilling results. Having wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One important aspect to be familiar with is that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives whilst those utilized for home heating systems have other materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The great advantage of making good food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will produce diverse flavors and you can experiment with the numerous types offered to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and buyer opinions linked with in this site provide help to take a look at the various models in the marketplace . This can help to pick the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and spending budget.