Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enjoy real natural wood fire flavor in all your cooking
- Multi temperature range allows for grilling, searing, smoking and roasting all meat, fish and poultry
- Great for baking deserts and pizza
- Unique design allows for more interior height for large meats including turkey, roasts and beer can chicken
- Dual 304 stainless Steel cook racks expands the cooking surface to 760 sq. Inches
- Fast light Ceramic lighter eliminates the need for messy Firestarter
- Digital meat probe for cooking to perfection
- Lo setting for extreme long-term smoking of different meats and fish up to 15 hours
- Cooking time from 3 to 15 hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Fasco made in USA auger for consistent pellet delivery without jamming
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for wonderful barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine bar-b-q tastes.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hardwood pellets that do not possess artificial additives whilst those utilized for home heating come with other elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making good food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the several kinds available to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The info provided and customer ratings linked to within this web-site make it easier to examine the various makes available on the market . This can provide help to discover the best pellet barbecue to meet your needs and budget.