Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enjoy real natural wood fire flavor in all your cooking
- Multi temperature range allows for grilling, searing, smoking and roasting all meat, fish and poultry
- Great for baking deserts and pizza
- Unique design allows for more interior height for large meats including turkey, roasts and beer can chicken
- Dual 304 stainless Steel cook racks expands the cooking surface to 760 sq. Inches
- Fast light Ceramic lighter eliminates the need for messy Firestarter
- Digital meat probe for cooking to perfection
- Lo setting for extreme long-term smoking of different meats and fish up to 15 hours
- Cooking time from 3 to 15 hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Fasco made in USA auger for consistent pellet delivery without jamming
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill allows the most desirable features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temperatures that make it possible for wonderful barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bar-b-que flavors.
One key factor to know is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hard wood pellets that do not have chemicals while those used for household heating have added material which are not meant for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about making meals with a wood pellet bbq is because the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the several choices available to find your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The info presented and customer opinions linked to within this web site assist you to look at the numerous models and makes that you can buy . This can provide help to determine the ideal pellet bbq for your needs and spending budget.