Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Lg 700 Series wood pellet grill
- 707 sq. In cooking surface (497 main 210 upper)
- Porcelain cast iron main grids
- Porcelain steel removable upper cooking grid
- Digital control center
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives you the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to fantastic grilling results. By making use of wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavours.
One key factor to know is that wood pellets put in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues use hardwood pellets that do not possess chemicals while those meant for household heating systems make use of some other materials that are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with grilling with a wood pellet grill is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will generate diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties available to find out your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The product descriptions supplied and buyer reviews linked with within this website make it easier to check out the many makes on the market . This can provide help to buy the perfect pellet bbq for your requirements and price range.