Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Grill, roast, and smoke your favorite foods with ease the luxury Estate Series 300-watt auto igniter, one-touch auto start button, proprietary exhaust system, and Digital Control Center oven board.
- Perfect for any family, this grill features 860 square inches of two-tiered, cast-iron cooking surface, a stainless steel body, front drawers, and cabinet doors to ensure superior heat retention.
- The built in unit is designed to offer the superior advantage of wood pellet grilling fueled by all natural hardwood BBQ pellets with cooking temperatures ranging from 180 to 600-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Conveniently measure the internal temperature of foods such as steak, roast, or chicken while they cook with the full-function programmable meat probe included with the grill.
- Clean your grill with simple maintenance steps include cleaning off the burn grate, vacuuming out the burn pot, cleaning out the cooking barrel and grease bucket and cleaning off the grids.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides you with the most desirable features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for fantastic barbecuing results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine bar-b-que flavour.
One important factor to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hardwood pellets that do not come with artificial additives whilst those utilized for household heating contain additional material that are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet bbq is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate diverse flavours and you can experiment with the numerous choices available to uncover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The information made available and consumer reviews linked to within this web site allow you to compare the numerous models and makes in the marketplace . This can help to determine the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and price range.