Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 48,000 BTUs 3432 Sq. In. Total Cooking Area Cover Included
- Never worry about overcooking or burning your food. Masterful control of airflow throughout all chambers allows you to skillfully prepare food with savory natural hardwood flavor. Our propriety exhaust system makes for even grilling and smoking in the main grilling chamber, and sliding damper vents allow great versatility and control when using the upper and lower smoke cabinets.
- The fan-forced convection airflow in the main barrel allows the grill to work like a convection oven with indirect flame cooking, while the sliding plate on the flame broiler gives the option to sear a steak using direct flame cooking when desired. The removable upper cooking racks in the main barrel adds additional cooking space: cook dinner on the bottom and prepare vegetables and dessert at the same time on the top racks.
- Digital Control Center with programmable Meat Probe Versatile slide-plate flame broiler Porcelain-coated Cast-iron Cooking Grids Cold and hot smoking cabinets Fan-forced convection cooking Push button igniter for easy-start Dynamic range of 60°F-600°F (15°C -177°C) for grilling and smoking
- In Box Dimensions: 52″ W x 43.7″ H x 28.3″ D Assembly Dimensions: 74.8″ W x 30.1″ D x 70.8″ H
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill offers you the greatest features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temps that make it easy for wonderful cooking results. Making use of wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbecue flavors.
One important factor to be familiar with is that the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hardwood pellets that do not include additives while those used in home heating come with added elements that are not meant for human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours and you can experiment with the many varieties available to find your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The info presented and end user ratings linked with in this web-site allow you to examine the several models and makes out there . This can make it easier to find the perfect pellet bbq for your requirements and budget.