Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Removable water bowl to add moisture and flavor
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Front access grease tray catches excess food drippings
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
- Adjustable air damper for smoke control
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill delivers the best features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it easy for terrific grilling results. Having wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One essential aspect to understand is that wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives while those used in home heating systems are made up of some other material that are not suitable for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many types offered to discover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and combinations.
The descriptions presented and consumer reviews linked with in this site provide help to examine the various makes and models available for sale . This can help you find the best pellet grill to meet your needs and price range.