Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Removable water bowl to add moisture and flavor
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Front access grease tray catches excess food drippings
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
- Adjustable air damper for smoke control
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives you the greatest features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce constant grilling temperatures that make it easy for fantastic cooking results. Working with wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true barbecue flavours.
One essential aspect to understand is the wood pellets put in pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not include things like chemicals whilst those intended for home heating contain added material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous different types available to find your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and user comments linked to in this web-site help you do a comparison of the many models and makes offered . This can help you obtain the perfect pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.