Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, time, and light; monitors internal meat temperature
- Blue LED digital control panel display with removable sun shade
- Handheld Device Becomes a Remote control for the smoker with integrated Bluetooth Smart technology
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system to add chips without opening the smoker door
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet grill offers the greatest features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that make it possible for good cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic bbq flavors.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not possess additives while those employed for household heating systems have other materials that are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will create various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many types on the market to find out your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions made available and user comments linked to within this website help you look at the many makes offered . This can help to identify the ideal pellet bbq grill for your requirements and price range.