Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Meat probe thermometers for perfect results every time
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, cook and Smoke time – preset Smoke and cook cycles automate the pellet smoking process
- Pellet hopper holds over 12 lbs. on wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Auger moves the wood pellets from the hopper for even, consistent cooking from 180˚F to 350˚F
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill gives the most desirable features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent cooking temperatures that provide for fantastic grilling results. Having wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bar-b-que flavors.
One important aspect to be aware of is that wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets which do not have chemicals while those meant for household heating contain some other components which are not suitable for human consumption.
The attractiveness of grilling with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create different flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and consumer reviews linked with within this website allow you to browse the numerous brands that can be purchased . This can make it easier to get the ideal pellet bbq for your needs and budget.