Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Meat probe thermometers for perfect results every time
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, cook and Smoke time – preset Smoke and cook cycles automate the pellet smoking process
- Pellet hopper holds over 12 lbs. on wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Auger moves the wood pellets from the hopper for even, consistent cooking from 180˚F to 350˚F
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the most desirable features of other forms of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent grilling temps that lead to great barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbeque tastes.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not include chemicals while those used by home heating are made up of added components that are not meant for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will generate different flavors and you can experiment with the many kinds on the market to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and blends.
The info provided and consumer ratings linked with in this web-site help you take a look at the many brands offered . This can provide help to discover the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and price range.