Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Meat probe thermometers for perfect results every time
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, cook and Smoke time – preset Smoke and cook cycles automate the pellet smoking process
- Pellet hopper holds over 8 lbs. on wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Auger moves the wood pellets from the hopper for even, consistent cooking from 180˚F to 350˚F
- Heat diffuser for even heat distribution. Air damper for moisture and smoke control
- Grease tray – side access for quick cleanup. Pellet ash tray for easy ash removal
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet grill delivers the best features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that allow for good cooking results. With wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavour.
One important factor to understand is the wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not use additives while those used in household heating contain other material that are not made for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will create diverse flavors and you can experiment with the several different types available to find out your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The information made available and consumer evaluations linked to in this web-site make it easier to check out the numerous models and makes available . This can make it easier to determine the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and budget.