Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Pellet Hopper holds over 8 lbs. Of wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Auger moves the wood pellets from the hopper for even, consistent cooking from 180˚f to 350˚f
- Side handle and caster wheels make moving smoker easy
- Pellet Hopper door allows for easy pellet clean out
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides you with the most desirable features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can reach constant cooking temperatures that enable good cooking results. Making use of wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavour.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets put in pellet barbecue grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not possess artificial additives whilst those employed for home heating have other elements that are not intended for human consumption.
The great thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will produce different flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types available to find your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The product descriptions provided and user opinions linked with within this site can help you look at the several models you can get . This can provide help to get the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and spending budget.