Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Pellet Hopper holds over 8 lbs. Of wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Auger moves the wood pellets from the hopper for even, consistent cooking from 180˚f to 350˚f
- Side handle and caster wheels make moving smoker easy
- Pellet Hopper door allows for easy pellet clean out
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill provides the best features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that lead to good barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One essential aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets which do not include additives whilst those intended for home heating systems possess additional material that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will generate diverse flavors and you can experiment with the several kinds on the market to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The product descriptions supplied and customer ratings linked to within this site provide help to compare the various models and makes you can buy . This can help you get the best pellet bbq to suit your needs and budget.