Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Porcelain coated grate and warming rack – over 604 square inches of total cooking area
- Pellet Hopper holds over 16.5 lbs. Of wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout
- Pellet Hopper cleanout empties easily
- Two locking swivel caster wheels
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides you with the greatest features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant grilling temps that make it easy for great grilling results. Having wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbecue flavours.
One important aspect to understand is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals whilst those designed for household heating have additional material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the several types on the market to discover your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and blends.
The info presented and consumer reviews linked with in this web site can help you take a look at the various models available in the market . This can help you to choose the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and price range.