Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, cook and smoke time
- 10 Smoke settings let you control the amount of smoke produced
- Reversible, porcelain-coated, cast iron smoke + sear grates allow you to smoke low-and-slow BBQ recipes, or use the sear side for high heat grilling
- Two porcelain-coated warming racks and two porcelain-coated cast iron grill grates for 996 square inches of total cooking area
- Meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time (Additional meat probes sold Separately)
- Material Type: Porcelain
- Power Source Type: Wood Pellet
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the greatest features of other types of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperatures that provide for good barbecuing results. Having wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine bbq flavour.
One key factor to be aware of is the wood pellets put in pellet barbecue grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not come with artificial additives while those utilized for home heating systems contain added components which are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will generate diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the several types available to find your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and consumer testimonials linked with within this web site help you compare the many models that can be purchased . This can make it easier to identify the ideal pellet barbeque grill to suit your needs and budget.