Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, cook and smoke time
- 10 smoke settings let you control the amount of smoke produced
- Reversible, porcelain-coated, cast iron smoke + sear grates allow you to smoke low-and-slow BBQ recipes, or use the sear side for high heat grilling
- Two porcelain-coated warming racks and two porcelain-coated cast iron grill grates for 795 square inches of total cooking area
- Meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time (additional meat probes sold separately)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbecue allows the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent cooking temperature ranges that allow for terrific cooking results. By making use of wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine bbq tastes.
One key factor to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hardwood pellets that do not possess chemicals while those meant for home heating systems contain some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types offered to discover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The info provided and buyer opinions linked to within this website help you to do a comparison of the several models that you can purchase . This can provide help to identify the best pellet bbq grill to suit your needs and spending budget.