Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Uses propane and hardwood BBQ pellets 20 lb. pellet capacity hopper 1,027 sq. in. of total cooking surface Infrared sear burner Rock solid welded cart construction 30,000 BTUs Porcelain-coated cooking grates
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides the greatest features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that allow for fantastic barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the true bbq flavors.
One important factor to understand is that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not contain chemicals whilst those meant for home heating make use of added elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will produce different flavours and you can experiment with the many choices on the market to uncover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and user reviews linked to in this web site help you to examine the numerous models for sale . This can help to get the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and price range.