Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Smoke, grill, bake, roast and sear 180 to 550 degrees
- 40lb Free Pellets when Ordered from BBQ Island Amazon Store
- Cloud based Wi-Fi to monitor and manage your meal from anywhere with internet
- Cooking surface 575 up to 848 square inches (optional grate kit sold separately)
- 12 lb pellet hopper capacity (front loading)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers you the greatest features of other forms of grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that lead to terrific cooking results. By making use of wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to recognize is that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hard wood pellets that do not have artificial additives whilst those used in household heating make use of additional elements that are not made for human consumption.
The beauty of grilling with a wood pellet bbq grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the many varieties offered to discover your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The info presented and customer testimonials linked with within this website can help you examine the several makes and models available . This can help to discover the best pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and budget.