Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Advantage Plus Wood Fire Pellet Smoker WiFi (VG0050S4-P), Freestanding, 430 Stainless Steel Alloy
- 430 Stainless Steel 427 sq. in. 970 sq. in. 4,233 cub. in. 161 lb. H47″ x W45″ x D29″ 200-600 F
- eavy-Duty Double Wall Construction .312″ Diameter Stainless Steel Rods Single Fan Combustion/Convection System Double Wall Grill Body, with Sealed Dual Wall Hood
- One-Touch Digital Intelligent Temperature Control (Standard) Automatic Single Auger Self-Feeding Pellet Fuel System 12 lb. Wood Pellets 4 Heavy-Duty Locking Casters
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant cooking temperature ranges that lead to wonderful barbecuing results. With wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One key factor to recognize is that the wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets which do not come with artificial additives while those used in home heating possess additional elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The fantastic thing about creating meals with a wood pellet grill is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will generate different flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many choices available to discover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and mixes.
The info presented and user ratings linked with in this web site assist you to take a look at the several brands in the marketplace . This can help you to identify the ideal pellet bbq grill for your needs and price range.