Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Beale Street Stainless Steel Built-in Pellet Grill, Wi-Fi Controlled, 26-Inches (BGBS26)
- Heavy Duty Construction – Commercial quality 430 stainless steel construction ensures long lasting durability and performance
- Wi-Fi Control – Complete temperature control all through the free Memphis Mobile App (for iOS and Android)
- True Convection Cooking – 4-inch convection fans and advanced design for superior heat circulation and insulation
- Large Hopper Capacity – The 12-pound capacity pellet hopper provides ample volume for hours of grilling
- Direct Flame Insert – Included direct flame insert creates high heat for searing and can be removed to smoke at low temperatures
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the most desirable features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant grilling temperatures that enable terrific barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true barbecue tastes.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets which do not use additives whilst those used in home heating systems come with added materials that are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will produce various flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous types available to find your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The descriptions made available and user evaluations linked with in this web site assist you to look at the several makes on the market . This can make it easier to get the perfect pellet bbq to meet your requirements and price range.