Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Beale Street Stainless Steel Built-in Pellet Grill, Wi-Fi Controlled, 26-Inches (BGBS26)
- Heavy Duty Construction – Commercial quality 430 stainless steel construction ensures long lasting durability and performance
- Wi-Fi Control – Complete temperature control all through the free Memphis Mobile App (for iOS and Android)
- True Convection Cooking – 4-inch convection fans and advanced design for superior heat circulation and insulation
- Large Hopper Capacity – The 12-pound capacity pellet hopper provides ample volume for hours of grilling
- Direct Flame Insert – Included direct flame insert creates high heat for searing and can be removed to smoke at low temperatures
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for good grilling results. Making use of wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic barbecue flavours.
One important aspect to be familiar with is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hard wood pellets that do not come with additives whilst those used for home heating systems possess other material which are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing food with a wood pellet grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many kinds offered to find your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The information supplied and buyer evaluations linked with within this website can help you browse the numerous brands you can get . This can provide help to determine the ideal pellet bbq to suit your needs and budget.