Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire Pellet Smoker Grill Wi-Fi (VGB0002S), Built-in, 304 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Built-in wood pellet smoker grill
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 24-pound capacity hopper offers up to 62 hours of cook time; Temperature range between 180 and 700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi controller (iOS or Android app)
- Overall size: 46 x 32 x 28 inches (W x D x H); Cutout: 42.625 x 24.5 x 16.75 inches (W x D x H); Cooking Grid: 37.375 x 17.625 inches (W x D)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temps that provide for wonderful grilling results. With wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bar-b-q flavors.
One essential aspect to know is that the wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets which do not include things like artificial additives while those employed for household heating systems include other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The awesome thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will create different flavors and you can experiment with the several varieties available to uncover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions presented and user ratings linked to within this web site allow you to browse the various makes and models you can get . This can provide help to discover the ideal pellet barbeque grill to suit your needs and budget.