Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire Pellet Smoker Grill with Wi-Fi (VG0002S), Freestanding, 304 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Freestanding wood pellet smoker grill
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 24-pound capacity hopper offers up to 62 hours of cook time; Temperature range between 180 and 700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi controller (iOS or Android app)
- Overall size: 69 x 29 x 47 inches (W x D x H); Cooking grid: 37.375 x 17.625 inches (W x D)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the best features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can reach consistent cooking temperatures that lead to wonderful grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic barbecue flavour.
One essential aspect to understand is that wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not include things like additives while those used in household heating possess other elements which are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will generate various flavors and you can experiment with the many different types offered to discover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and end user evaluations linked with within this website assist you to take a look at the numerous brands offered . This can assist you to discover the ideal pellet barbecue for your requirements and budget.