Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Elite Wood Fire Pellet Smoker Grill with Wi-Fi (VG0002S), Freestanding, 304 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Freestanding wood pellet smoker grill
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 24-pound capacity hopper offers up to 62 hours of cook time; Temperature range between 180 and 700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi controller (iOS or Android app)
- Overall size: 69 x 29 x 47 inches (W x D x H); Cooking grid: 37.375 x 17.625 inches (W x D)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill provides the most desirable features of other kinds of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant grilling temperatures that enable great barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavours.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hardwood pellets that do not include additives while those employed for household heating systems normally include other materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making good food with a wood pellet grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the many different types offered to discover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and mixes.
The info provided and individual opinions linked to within this site make it easier to browse the various models and makes out there . This can make it easier to find the ideal pellet bbq for your requirements and spending budget.