Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Memphis Grills Pro Wi-Fi Controlled 28-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Built-in Pellet Grill | Natural Gas | VGB0001S
- Dual convection fan and double wall construction allows for even heat distribution and efficient pellet burn
- The 18 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for up to 36 hours of unattended cooking time
- Temperature range of 180 – 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a Genie Multi-tool for convenient cleaning or grilling
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperatures that make it possible for good grilling results. Working with wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine bbq flavors.
One important aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hardwood pellets which do not have additives while those utilized for home heating systems include other material that are not intended for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will generate various flavours and you can experiment with the numerous varieties available to find out your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and buyer opinions linked to within this site help you to check out the various models and makes you can get . This can provide help to obtain the best pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and budget.