Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Built-in wood pellet smoker grill
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 18-pound capacity hopper offers up to 62 hours of cook time; Temperature range between 180 and 700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi controller (iOS or Android app)
- Overall size: 34 x 32 x 28 inches (W x D x H); Cutout: 30.25 x 24.5 x 16.75 inches (W x D x H); Cooking Grid: 25 x 17.625 inches (W x D)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant grilling temperatures that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. Working with wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the true bbq flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not possess artificial additives whilst those used in household heating systems are made up of added materials that are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will supply different flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous types offered to find your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions provided and customer evaluations linked to in this web site help you examine the several brands on the market . This can help you determine the best pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.