Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- #430 Stainless Steel with #340 Stainless Steel sealed double-wall hood
- 562 sq. in. cooking area – 834 sq. in. with optional grates. 4,320 cubic inch total.
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Auto-Start included.
- Dual fan convection system with metal blades provides even heat circulation for convection cooking.
- 18 lb. pellet hopper with two 9 lb. bins lets you automatically mix a variety of flavors.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq allows the most desirable features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant cooking temps that make it possible for wonderful barbecuing results. By making use of wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the genuine barbeque flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not possess additives whilst those meant for household heating include other materials that are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties available to uncover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and customer opinions linked with in this website make it easier to compare the several makes you can buy . This can provide help to discover the best pellet bbq to suit your needs and spending budget.