Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- #430 Stainless Steel with #340 Stainless Steel sealed double-wall hood
- 562 sq. in. cooking area – 834 sq. in. with optional grates. 4,320 cubic inch total.
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Auto-Start included.
- Dual fan convection system with metal blades provides even heat circulation for convection cooking.
- 18 lb. pellet hopper with two 9 lb. bins lets you automatically mix a variety of flavors.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the most desirable features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant cooking temps that enable terrific barbecuing results. Having wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavors.
One key factor to be familiar with is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hardwood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives whilst those used by home heating systems include some other materials that are not designed for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet bbq grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will create various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the many kinds available to discover your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The information presented and end user evaluations linked with in this web-site help you to take a look at the several brands available . This can help you to find the ideal pellet bbq grill for your requirements and spending budget.