Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Monument Grills 86000 Bronze Powder Coated Steel Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker with 698 Square Inch Cooking Area and 2 Meat Probes
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA–698 square inches of total cooking area with two adjustable chrome plated cooking racks maximize the amount and types of food you can cook
- ★VERSATILE BARBECUE COOKING– Offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and Barbecue
- ★ADDITIONAL 2 MEAT PROBES–Food Grade Stainless Steel probe can be used for either BBQ or food, monitor the meat temperature or ambient temperature (smoker/grill).
- ★PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL–Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System guarantee your precision grilling
- ★Pellet Grill Technology: The right amounts smokiness can lend a diabolic richness to food that can transform a hunk of flesh into a transcendent repast.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill delivers the most desirable features of other forms of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temperature ranges that provide for fantastic barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic bar-b-que flavour.
One important factor to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives whilst those utilized for household heating make use of other elements which are not aimed at human consumption.
The beauty of making meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types offered to discover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions made available and customer reviews linked with within this web-site make it easier to check out the many models and makes available in the market . This can provide help to find the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your needs and budget.