Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Enormous cooking capacity:572 sq. in.of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 408 sq. in. of primary cooking area and 164 sq. in. of warming rack area
- Ultimate barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, Monument pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food
- Hopper capacity:15 pound hopper to hold pellets with 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste
- Powerful Steel construction and durable powder coat finish, Easy to clean porcelain grill grates and all-terrain wheels
- Auto-ignition system and Automated electric feed system allows for the pre-setup of preferable temperature and start-up time
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq provides the best features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperatures that lead to great grilling results. Working with wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real barbeque tastes.
One important aspect to be familiar with is that wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets which do not use chemicals while those used in home heating systems include some other materials that are not made for human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing food with a wood pellet grill is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will create distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types offered to uncover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and combinations.
The descriptions provided and user comments linked with within this web-site allow you to browse the various makes and models available on the market . This can assist you to buy the ideal pellet grill for your needs and price range.