Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 15 pound hopper to hold pellets
- Easy ash removal (patent pending)
- PID smart controller to hold temperature constant
- Enclosed grease tray keeps the pets out
- Adjustable smoke stack to dial in perfect flavor
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperature ranges that enable wonderful grilling results. With wood pellets instead of propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic barbecue tastes.
One key factor to recognize is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hardwood pellets which do not use additives whilst those used by household heating systems contain other materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing food with a wood pellet bbq is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will produce various flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous different types available to find your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and mixes.
The descriptions made available and user reviews linked with within this website provide help to compare the various brands that you can buy . This can provide help to pick the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and spending budget.