Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Pit control system offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: timer mode indicates when you've reached a set amount of time at your desired grill temp, and temp-probe mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp
- Live Fire plate can be opened for searing over live Fire
- Flex grate and flex racks systems integrate easily for superior versatility, allowing for a wide variety of configuration options (Additional accessories and racks sold separately)
- Quick draw hopper with 20-pound capacity enables simple removal, storage and swapping of pellet flavors
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability; fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavor
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides the best features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent cooking temps that make it possible for good cooking results. Working with wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic barbeque flavour.
One key factor to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets that do not include things like chemicals while those meant for household heating systems come with additional elements that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet bbq grill is the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will supply distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous choices available to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The information presented and customer testimonials linked with within this web site help you compare the several models and makes available on the market . This can help you obtain the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and spending budget.