Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fits Ozark Grills Razorback
- Form fitting coverage for protection from the elements
- Adjustable fit side velcro straps make it easy to keep the cover secure
- Made of polyester and PVC coating making cover waterproof
- Cover is easy to clean with soap and water
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill provides you with the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for great grilling results. With the use of wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true barbeque flavours.
One key factor to understand is that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers use hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those used for home heating systems possess added material which are not made for human consumption.
The great advantage of creating meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce various flavors and you can experiment with the several choices available to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The info presented and customer reviews linked with within this website make it easier to take a look at the various brands you can get . This can make it easier to discover the ideal pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and budget.