Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ozark Grills – the Bison Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker with 2 Temperature Probes, 23 Pound Hopper, 892 Square Inch Cooking Area
- With our cutting edge hardwood pellet cooking technology, you’ll never have to worry about charcoal or gas again!
- Ozark’s multifaceted system allows you the versatility to go from a slow smoke to grilling, baking, roasting, and braising at higher temperatures.
- Our easy-to-read Digital Control Panel allows you to control the temperature within + / – 20º F range for a perfect cook, every time!
- Ozark’s effortless consistency offers you an even cook that you can depend on.
- The Bison boasts a 720 sq. in. cooking area perfect for a family cookout! You can easily accommodate 4 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs, with 2 meat probes.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides you with the most desirable features of other forms of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent cooking temps that allow for great cooking results. With the use of wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bar-b-que tastes.
One key factor to know is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets which do not have artificial additives whilst those utilized for home heating include added components that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will produce various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several varieties offered to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and end user reviews linked with within this site allow you to look at the various makes available . This can help you to discover the ideal pellet barbecue grill to meet your needs and price range.