Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ozark Grills – The Razorback Wood Pellet Grill a Smoker with Temperature Probe, 11 Pound Hopper, 305 Square Inch Cooking Area
- With our cutting edge hardwood pellet cooking technology, you’ll never have to worry about charcoal or gas again!
- Ozark’s multifaceted system allows you the versatility to go from a slow smoke to grilling, baking, roasting, and braising at higher temperatures.
- Our easy-to-read Digital Control Panel allows you to control the temperature within + / – 20º F range for a perfect cook, every time!
- Ozark’s effortless consistency offers you an even cook that you can depend on.
- The Razorback provides a generous 305 sq. in. cooking area to accommodate up to 10 burgers, with one meat probe.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers you the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent grilling temperatures that enable wonderful grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true bbq flavors.
One important aspect to understand is that wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives whilst those designed for home heating possess some other materials that are not created for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about creating meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will supply diverse flavors and you can experiment with the many types on the market to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and individual testimonials linked to within this web site assist you to browse the several makes that you can buy . This can help to find the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and spending budget.