Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- PREMIUM CHARCOAL: 20-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking
- CRAFTED IN THE SOUTH: Made from Arkansas hardwood
- HIGH AND LOW TEMP COOKING: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking
- VERSATILE CHARCOAL: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills
- COMPETITION APPROVED: Highly rated by competitive barbecue teams
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill gives you the best features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temps that allow for good barbecuing results. With wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real barbecue flavours.
One important factor to know is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hard wood pellets that do not have chemicals while those used for household heating systems have some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The beauty of cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will produce distinct flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices on the market to find out your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The information presented and individual opinions linked to in this website make it easier to check out the many makes and models that can be purchased . This can help you to pick the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.