Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY: Unlike other pellet grills on the market, we strive to keep our grills at the highest quality using 14 gauge steel so your pellet grill won’t warp or rust
- EXCLUSIVE PID CONTROLLER: Set & go! Easy to use PID temp control is the highest quality, industry grade temperature control technology. Designed to maintain the temperature within 5-10 degrees of your set point
- UPGRADED HOPPER: Now with 35lbs of pellet capacity our Pellet Pro hopper only requires a 110V outlet and wood pellets. Comes with a stainless steel hopper lid and burnpot to prevent rust formation as well as a pellet dump feature for easy pellet removal
- HEAVY DUTY HEAT DIFFUSER: Diffuser built for even heat distribution from heavy 13 gauge steel that will not warp or rust
- X-LARGE GRILLING SPACE: Dual full racks have a combined grilling surface of 1190 sq. inches in addition to a side shelf for holding your grilling accessories and a heavy duty bottom rack for storage
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temps that make it possible for wonderful grilling results. Making use of wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the genuine barbeque flavour.
One key factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not include things like additives while those intended for home heating contain other elements that are not meant for human consumption.
The great thing about preparing food with a wood pellet bbq grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will generate diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties offered to find out your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions supplied and end user testimonials linked with within this web site can help you browse the many brands for sale . This can provide help to pick the perfect pellet barbecue to suit your needs and price range.