Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pellet Pro Deluxe Stainless 770 Pellet Grill – with PID Controller, 35lb Capacity Hopper and Pellet Dump
- Large capacity grilling space; Full Bottom Rack & Top Rack
- 7-Year Limited Warranty!
- Heavy Duty 13-14 Gauge Steel Construction (180lbs w/ out pellets)
- PID Controller – Set temp in 5° Increments w/ Smoke Setting
- PLEASE READ DESCIPTION FOR SHIPPING DETAILS
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue allows the best features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can reach constant cooking temperature ranges that lead to great barbecuing results. Using wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bbq flavour.
One key factor to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets which do not include things like chemicals while those used in home heating make use of additional components which are not suitable for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create various flavours and you can experiment with the several varieties offered to discover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The information presented and buyer testimonials linked with in this web site can help you compare the various makes that you can purchase . This can help you determine the ideal pellet barbecue for your requirements and spending budget.