Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Heavier duty 15ga Steel Construction with Stronger Welds
- 35lb Capacity Hopper and Re-designed Stainless Steel Burnpot
- Features our Pellet Pro PID Controller – Maintains Temperature within 5-10 Degrees
- Perfect for Making a Custom Pellet Smoker!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the greatest features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temps that make it possible for fantastic grilling results. Working with wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bar-b-que flavours.
One important factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not include things like chemicals whilst those meant for household heating systems include some other material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The awesome thing about cooking with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will create various flavors allowing you to experiment with the many kinds available to discover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The info presented and user evaluations linked with in this web-site provide help to look at the several models available for purchase . This can help you choose the best pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and spending budget.