Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- FOR CUSTOM SMOKERS: Perfect for building your own grill or smoker. Stainless steel upgraded lid and burnpot prevent rust and are more durable than ever
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: Controller can be switched to either side of the hopper thus can be mounted on both the left and right side of your application. Rectangular hole 4-1/2″ by 5-1/2″ needed to mount to existing or custom pellet grill
- HIGH VOLUME: Now with 35lbs of Pellet Capacity. Only requires a 110V outlet and wood pellets
- SET & GO TECHNOLOGY: Easy to use Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) control is the highest quality, industry grade temperature control technology. Designed to maintain the temperature within 5-10 degrees of your set point
- HOPPER INCLUDES: Hopper with exclusive PID controller, mounting bolts, 4 ft RTD probe, 5 ft meat probe, complete manuel
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill allows the greatest features of other kinds of grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperatures that provide for great grilling results. With wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbeque flavours.
One key factor to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hardwood pellets that do not possess artificial additives whilst those utilized for household heating systems normally include other elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will produce distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the several kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The information made available and customer comments linked with within this web-site help you to look at the various makes in the marketplace . This can assist you to find the best pellet barbeque grill to suit your needs and price range.