Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- FOR CUSTOM SMOKERS: Perfect for building your own grill or smoker. Stainless steel upgraded lid and burnpot prevent rust and are more durable than ever
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING: Controller can be switched to either side of the hopper thus can be mounted on both the left and right side of your application. Rectangular hole 4-1/2″ by 5-1/2″ needed to mount to existing or custom pellet grill
- HIGH VOLUME: Now with 35lbs of Pellet Capacity. Only requires a 110V outlet and wood pellets
- SET & GO TECHNOLOGY: Easy to use Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) control is the highest quality, industry grade temperature control technology. Designed to maintain the temperature within 5-10 degrees of your set point
- HOPPER INCLUDES: Hopper with exclusive PID controller, mounting bolts, 4 ft RTD probe, 5 ft meat probe, complete manual
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill allows the best features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve constant grilling temperatures that enable great barbecuing results. With wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic bar-b-q flavors.
One important aspect to recognize is the wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets which do not include additives whilst those used in household heating systems contain some other material that are not suitable for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will supply distinct flavors and you can experiment with the numerous varieties available to find out your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions presented and user comments linked to within this website help you to take a look at the various makes that you can buy . This can assist you to pick the perfect pellet bbq to suit your needs and spending budget.