Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Davy Crockett Pellet Grill, the ultimate tailgating grill starter package includes all of the following
- Includes Pellethead Durable All Weather Cover ($42.95 Value)
- Includes GMG Black Tote ($49.99 Value)
- Includes Davy Crockett Upper Rack ($24.95 Value)
- 2 Year warranty fulfilled by Manufacture – Best Service and Support Available!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to produce constant grilling temperature ranges that lead to wonderful barbecuing results. Using wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine barbecue tastes.
One important aspect to know is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not use additives while those used by home heating systems normally include other elements which are not intended for human consumption.
The awesome thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the several choices on the market to uncover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The information supplied and consumer comments linked with within this site assist you to check out the several makes and models out there . This can assist you to identify the perfect pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and price range.