Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1000 sq In cooking surface
- Digital control board with LED read-out and one meat probe Port.
- Temperature range; 150 – 550 F
- Flame boiler allows for direct flame grilling
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking surface with upper warming rack
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill gives you the greatest features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that lead to fantastic cooking results. Working with wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic bbq flavors.
One key factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets which do not include artificial additives whilst those used by household heating have additional materials that are not suitable for human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will supply diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several varieties offered to find out your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and end user ratings linked with in this web-site can help you examine the many models for sale . This can make it easier to determine the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your needs and spending budget.