Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pit Boss 10514 820D3 Wood Pellet Grill, 21 LB Hopper, Convection Cooking Bundle with Pit Boss Cleaning Brush, Pocket Thermometer, Soft Touch All-In-One Spatula, BBQ Tongs and Hardwood Pellets
- Pit Boss 820D3 Wood Pellet Grill, 21 LB Hopper, Convection Cooking – Mahogany (10514)
- 849 square inch cooking surface | Grill, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, char-grill, smoke | 180 degrees F to 500 degrees F temperature range | Premium gauge steel construction | Pit Boss 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Pit Boss 820D3 Wood Pellet Grill, 21 LB Hopper, Convection Cooking – Mahogany (10514) | Pit Boss 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Pit Boss 820D3 Wood Pellet Grill, 21 LB Hopper, Convection Cooking – Mahogany (10514) | Pit Boss Pro Series Palmyra Cleaning Brush for Grills – 40490 | Pit Boss Collapsible Professional Pocket Thermometer – 67274 | Pit Boss Soft Touch All-In-One Spatula, Cleaver, and Tenderizer – 67384 | Pit Boss Soft Touch BBQ Tongs, Heat Resistant Grip – 67387 | Pit Boss Classic Blend Hardwood Pellets, 20lb – 30937
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill offers the greatest features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that lead to terrific barbecuing results. Using wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real bbq flavours.
One important aspect to know is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets which do not use additives while those designed for home heating systems possess some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will supply various flavors and you can experiment with the numerous types available to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and consumer ratings linked to within this web-site help you take a look at the various models that you can buy . This can provide help to find the ideal pellet grill for your requirements and budget.