Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Premium gauge stainless steel construction
- Fan-forced convection cooking
- Stainless steel removable side shelf/serving tray
- Slide plate flame broiler for direct and indirect heat
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Hopper capacity: 21 LBS
- Cooking surface: 849 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the greatest features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve constant grilling temperatures that allow for fantastic barbecuing results. Using wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-que flavours.
One essential aspect to recognize is that wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets that do not include artificial additives whilst those used by home heating systems include added materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The big plus with preparing food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the many different types offered to find your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and user testimonials linked to in this website allow you to compare the several makes and models available . This can make it easier to find the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your needs and price range.