Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
- 180°F to 500°F
- Slide-plate for direct or indirect flame grilling
- Porcelain coated steel cooking grid
- One probe included
- Fuel Type: 100% all natural hardwood pellets
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides the most desirable features of other styles of grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent grilling temperatures that lead to wonderful cooking results. By making use of wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbeque flavors.
One important aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills work with hard wood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those meant for household heating are made up of some other materials that are not meant for human consumption.
The big plus with making good food with a wood pellet bbq is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and blends.
The info presented and customer ratings linked with within this web-site help you to look at the many makes that can be purchased . This can make it easier to determine the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and budget.