Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4.6 cu ft cooking capacity
- Five porcelain-coated cooking racks, or 1,540 sq in of cooking area
- Fan-forced convection cooking with auto start and shut off
- 50+ lb rear load hopper with pellet purge system
- Temperature range 150 – 450 F
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the most desirable features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent grilling temperatures that allow for terrific grilling results. Working with wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the real bar-b-que tastes.
One important factor to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those meant for household heating systems normally include other elements that are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will create various flavors and you can experiment with the numerous choices available to uncover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and buyer evaluations linked to within this web site help you take a look at the numerous makes you can get . This can help you to determine the perfect pellet barbecue to suit your needs and budget.