Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals
- Burn hotter and cleaner
- Pellets are easy to use, great tasting and all natural, forcing the natural juices in the wood to bind the pellets together
- Our raw wood is sourced across North America to make a superior product
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives the greatest features of other forms of grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent cooking temperatures that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Having wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the genuine barbecue flavours.
One important factor to understand is the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets that do not have chemicals whilst those employed for home heating have added components which are not suitable for human consumption.
The great advantage of grilling with a wood pellet barbecue is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will create diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices on the market to find out your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions provided and end user ratings linked to within this site help you compare the numerous models and makes offered . This can provide help to identify the perfect pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and price range.