Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fits Pit Boss Model PBV7P1
- Tailored for perfect custom-sized fit
- Heavy-duty polyester material with PVC backing protect your smoker from natural elements
- Draw string creates a secure fit
- Large Pit Boss logo
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives the best features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve consistent cooking temperature ranges that allow for good cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic bbq flavors.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets which do not include things like chemicals while those employed for household heating systems normally include additional elements which are not designed for human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many types offered to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and mixes.
The information provided and consumer ratings linked to in this website allow you to take a look at the many makes available for purchase . This can assist you to determine the ideal pellet barbecue for your needs and price range.