Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four rolling casters
- Temperature range 150 – 500 F
- Over 1000 sq in porcelain coated cooking surface
- Innovative flame broiler for direct flame grilling
- Digitally control board with LED read out with meat probe
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet grill offers you the most desirable features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperatures that allow for good cooking results. Working with wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true barbeque flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hardwood pellets which do not come with additives whilst those used by home heating systems possess other material which are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of making meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will produce diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the several kinds available to uncover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The product descriptions presented and customer opinions linked to in this web-site help you browse the many brands available . This can assist you to identify the ideal pellet bbq for your requirements and price range.