Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Four rolling casters
- Temperature range 150 – 500 F
- Over 1000 sq in porcelain coated cooking surface
- Innovative flame broiler for direct flame grilling
- Digitally control board with LED read out with meat probe
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue gives you the most desirable features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent grilling temperature ranges that allow for wonderful barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic bbq flavors.
One key factor to understand is that the wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets which do not have chemicals whilst those utilized for home heating have other material that are not made for human consumption.
The awesome thing about making meals with a wood pellet grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several kinds offered to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and mixes.
The descriptions supplied and user ratings linked to within this site make it easier to do a comparison of the various brands that you can buy . This can provide help to pick the ideal pellet barbecue to meet your needs and price range.