Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Push-button digital control panel with LED read-out for cabinet temperature and meat probe
- Includes three porcelain coated cooking racks, 593 sq in. Porcelain coated water pan.
- Double walled construction with blanket insulation
- Large viewing window with high temp door seal
- External access to porcelain coated wood pan.1,650 W output
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq provides you with the greatest features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent grilling temperature ranges that allow for great grilling results. Having wood pellets instead of using natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true barbeque tastes.
One essential aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hard wood pellets which do not include things like artificial additives whilst those used for home heating include additional elements which are not meant for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate different flavors and you can experiment with the several types offered to discover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and user testimonials linked to within this website provide help to do a comparison of the many makes available in the market . This can help you discover the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your requirements and budget.