Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 482 Square inches of cooking space
- Dial-in digital control with LCD screen
- 180-500 Degree temperature range with direct flame searing up to 1000 degrees
- Porcelain coated steel cooking grids
- 5 Pound hopper with clean-out
- High temperature matte black powder coat finish
- Solid bottom shelf
- Automatic start and cool down
- Fueled by 100% all natural hardwood pellets
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the most desirable features of other kinds of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant cooking temperatures that make it easy for great grilling results. Having wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true bbq tastes.
One key factor to know is that the wood pellets put in pellet bbq grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hard wood pellets which do not contain additives whilst those employed for household heating are made up of some other components that are not intended for human consumption.
The great thing about making meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will supply various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many different types offered to find your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The descriptions provided and buyer opinions linked with within this site can help you check out the numerous makes and models available for sale . This can make it easier to determine the ideal pellet bbq grill for your requirements and spending budget.