Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 440 sq In cooking surface
- Collapsible leg design with rolling wheels
- Innovative flame broiler allows for direct flame cooking
- 5 lb Hopper capacity
- Dial-in temperature control range 180 – 550 degrees F
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temperature ranges that enable great cooking results. With wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic bbq flavours.
One important aspect to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not include things like additives while those used by household heating systems possess other material that are not created for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will produce distinct flavors and you can experiment with the several varieties on the market to uncover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info made available and buyer ratings linked with within this site make it easier to compare the several models and makes out there . This can make it easier to find the ideal pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and price range.