Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 834 Square inches of cooking space
- Dial-in digital control with LCD screen
- 180-500 Degree temperature range with direct flame searing up to 1000 degrees
- Porcelain coated steel cooking grids
- 21 Pound hopper with clean-out
- High temperature matte black powder coat finish
- Solid bottom shelf
- Automatic start and cool down
- Fueled by 100% all natural hardwood pellets
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet grill gives the greatest features of other kinds of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can produce constant grilling temperatures that lead to great grilling results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real barbecue tastes.
One key factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues use hard wood pellets which do not have additives while those utilized for household heating make use of other elements that are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will generate different flavors allowing you to experiment with the many types on the market to uncover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The info provided and individual comments linked to within this web site assist you to take a look at the several models out there . This can help to identify the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.